Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Change of Plans


(Champaign, IL)
Hello peeps,
I'm currently in Spartanburg wrapping up my visit with my parents. We had a great time catching up. My next stop on the map has changed. I'm a bit bummed. Due to circumstances I won't be hitting Cincinnati to visit friends as I had hoped. Going to make the best of it and drive a bit longer tomorrow so I don't have as far to go on Friday to get to Creston, Nebraska. I'm stopping in Champaign, IL...too bad I won't get to see much of her. I don't know if my hotel will have internet so if I don't update when I get there I should post something over the weekend when I reach my family's place in NE.
Love you guys!

1 comment:

Metamorphosis of Me said...

Miss you so much already! Be careful and love you and Rocco lots!

Oh, when you get a chance check out my blog your on it:)