Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The New Digs

So this is my new dwelling, for those of you who asked for pictures. 

My room is itty bitty, I feel like I'm in a dorm room again, but it could be worse. I love my little window seat.

This is the view of my street. Palm trees, cool.

Here's Rocco enjoying his new living room.


These are the purty flowers that I have a view of outside the window in my room.

I got a great deal on my bed, the fellow who sold it to me had moved here from NC. (cuz ya know we southerners help eachother out) I had a job interview yesterday that seemed to go well...so we'll see what happens with that. I applied for a waitressing job today and really need to get out there and apply for more, so that's what my life will consist of for the time being...looking for employment lol. Luckily I have some freelance work to take the edge off. That's all for now. 

No comments: